What's Brooklyn Like?
In Brooklyn, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighborhood's waterfront. Take time to see places like Bingo World and Patapsco River while you're here. Baltimore Cruise Terminal and Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Brooklyn?
Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Brooklyn:
Sleep Inn & Suites BWI AirportHotel with 24-hour fitness center, health club
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI AirportSuburban hotel with 24-hour fitness center, conference center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
How to Get to Brooklyn
Brooklyn is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Brooklyn
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Brooklyn
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 13 mi (21 km) from Brooklyn
Things to See and Do in and around Brooklyn
Things to See near Brooklyn:
- Patapsco River (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Baltimore Cruise Terminal (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Fort McHenry (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Federal Hill Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to Do near Brooklyn:
- Bingo World (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Baltimore Museum of Industry (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- American Visionary Art Museum (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Maryland Science Center (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)