What's West Town Like?
While in West Town, you can spend time appreciating the live music and theater scene. Have a relaxing day at Millennium Park and Grant Park. United Center and Wrigley Field are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in West Town?
We have 268 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in West Town:
The Robey, Chicago, a Member of Design HotelsArt Deco hotel with 3 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe
Wicker Park Inn3.5-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden
Hyatt Place Chicago/Wicker Park3-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Ruby RoomCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Garden
How to Get to West Town
West Town is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from West Town
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from West Town
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from West Town
Getting to West Town on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Division Station
- Damen Station
- Chicago Station (Blue Line)
Things to See and Do in and around West Town
What to See in West Town
- United Center
- Wrigley Field
- Soldier Field
- McCormick Place
- Millennium Park