What's West Town Like?While in West Town, you can spend time appreciating the live music and theater scene. Take time to see places like Humboldt Park and Chicago Center for the Performing Arts while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Milwaukee Avenue and Humboldt Park Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in West Town?
We have 118 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in West Town:
The RobeyArt Deco hotel with 3 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
Hyatt Place Chicago/Wicker Park3-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Cafe • Attentive staff
Ruby RoomCity-center hotel with spa
- Free WiFi • Garden • Walkable location
How to Get to West TownWest Town is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from West Town
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from West Town
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from West Town
Getting to West Town on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Division Station
- Damen Station
- Chicago Station (Blue Line)
Things to See and Do in and around West Town
What to See in West Town
- Humboldt Park
- Humboldt Park Beach