What's Minato Like?
People go to Minato for fun-filled days at Tokyo Disneyland®, as well as many other top attractions like Tokyo DisneySea®. Make sure to enjoy this scenic neighborhood's great shops. Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Big Sight are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Minato?
We have 315 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Minato:
Hotel 1899 TokyoUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Pullman Tokyo TamachiLuxury hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
The Okura TokyoLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar
Conrad TokyoLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Karaksa hotel premier Tokyo Ginza3.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to Get to Minato
Minato is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 7 mi (11.2 km) from Minato
Traveling to Minato by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Tamachi Station
- JR Takanawa Gateway Station
- Shinagawa Station
Getting to Minato on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Sengakuji Station
- Shirokane-takanawa Station
- Mita Station