What's Minato Like?There's a lot visitors like about Minato, especially its shops and temples. Take time to discover this scenic neighborhood's monuments. Top attractions include Tokyo Tower. There's plenty more to see, including Sengakuji Temple and Happoen Garden.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Minato?
We have 352 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Minato:
Hotel 1899 TokyoCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Karaksa hotel premier Tokyo Ginza3.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Conrad TokyoLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar • Central location
The Ritz-Carlton, TokyoLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to MinatoMinato is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 7 mi (11.2 km) from Minato
Traveling to Minato by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Tamachi Station
- JR Takanawa Gateway Station
- Shinagawa Station
Getting to Minato on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Sengakuji Station
- Shirokane-takanawa Station
- Mita Station