What's Yodogawa Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Yodogawa, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of coffeehouses and shops in the neighborhood. Explore the shops including Juso-Ekimae Shopping Street to find that perfect souvenir while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Kyocera Dome Osaka and Universal Studios Japan.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Yodogawa?
We have 151 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Yodogawa:
Astil Hotel Juso Precious3-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hotel androoms Shin-Osaka3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hotel Beni Higashimikuni - Adults OnlyRiverfront hotel
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Holiday Inn & Suites Shin Osaka, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Comfort Hotel Shin-Osaka3-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Yodogawa
Yodogawa is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Osaka.
- Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from Yodogawa
- Itami Airport (ITM), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Yodogawa
- Kobe Airport (UKB), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Yodogawa
Traveling to Yodogawa by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Mikuni Station
- Juso Station
- Shin-Osaka Station
Getting to Yodogawa on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Kanzakigawa Station
- Nishinakajima-Minamigata Station
- Higashimikuni Station