What's Bucksburn Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Bucksburn? Nature lovers can visit Hazlehead Park and Duthie Park Winter Gardens. There's plenty more to see, including TECA and His Majesty's Theatre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bucksburn?
We have 7 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Bucksburn:
Hilton Aberdeen TECASuburban hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Aloft Aberdeen TECAHotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Attentive staff
Craighaar HotelSuburban hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Britannia Aberdeen HotelHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to Get to Bucksburn
Bucksburn is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Aberdeen.
- Aberdeen Airport (ABZ), 1.9 mi (3 km) from Bucksburn
Things to See and Do in and around Bucksburn
What to See in Bucksburn
- Hazlehead Park
- University of Aberdeen
- Aberdeen City Beach
- Robert Gordon University
Things to Do in Bucksburn
- His Majesty's Theatre
- Bon-Accord Centre
- Union Square Shopping Centre
- Codonas Amusement Park
- The Trinity Centre