What's Hyde Park Like?
People go to Hyde Park to see attractions like Field Museum of Natural History and to explore its green spaces like Grant Park. You can take some time to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's museums. McCormick Place and Soldier Field are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hyde Park?
We have 41 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Hyde Park:
Sophy Hyde Park4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center3-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Hyde Park
Hyde Park is located 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 20.5 mi (33 km) from Hyde Park
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Hyde Park
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 27.3 mi (44 km) from Hyde Park
Traveling to Hyde Park by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Chicago 55th-56th-57th Street Station
- Chicago 59th Street Station
- Chicago 51st-53rd Street Station (Hyde Park)
Things to See and Do in and around Hyde Park
What to See in Hyde Park
- McCormick Place
- Soldier Field
- Grant Park
- Millennium Park
- United Center