What's Hyde Park Like?Hyde Park is a family-friendly area where you can spend time appreciating its museums. Nature lovers can explore top areas like Lake Michigan. Other popular sights worth a visit include Chicago Museum of Science and Industry.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hyde Park?
We have 33 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Hyde Park:
Sophy Hyde Park4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center3-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Hyde ParkHyde Park is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 20.5 mi (33 km) from Hyde Park
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Hyde Park
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 27.3 mi (44 km) from Hyde Park
Traveling to Hyde Park by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Chicago 55th-56th-57th Street Station
- Chicago 59th Street Station
- Chicago 51st-53rd Street Station (Hyde Park)
Things to See and Do in and around Hyde Park
What to See in Hyde Park
- University of Chicago
- Lake Michigan
- Robie House
- Lakefront Trail
- Court Theatre