What's Chinatown Like?
People go to Chinatown to see attractions like Field Museum of Natural History and to explore its green spaces like Grant Park. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. McCormick Place and Soldier Field are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chinatown?
We have 17 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Chinatown:
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Chinatown3.5-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Jaslin Hotel3-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Chinatown
Chinatown is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Chinatown
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 7 mi (11.2 km) from Chinatown
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 22.8 mi (36.6 km) from Chinatown
Things to See and Do in and around Chinatown
What to See in Chinatown
- McCormick Place
- Soldier Field
- Grant Park
- Millennium Park
- United Center
Things to Do in Chinatown
- Michigan Avenue
- Navy Pier
- Field Museum of Natural History
- Art Institute of Chicago
- State Street