What's Downtown San Antonio Like?
People go to Downtown San Antonio for fun-filled days at Six Flags Fiesta Texas, as well as many other top attractions like San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium. Enjoy this walkable neighborhood's entertainment choices and beautiful river views, not to mention its many shops. Lackland Air Force Base and Alamo are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown San Antonio?
We have 542 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Downtown San Antonio:
Inn on the RiverwalkVictorian B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
Mokara Hotel & Spa San AntonioLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 2 bars • Spa tub • Walkable location
Canopy by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Omni La Mansion del Rio4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Health club • Cafe • Terrace • Walkable location
How to Get to Downtown San Antonio
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT), 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from Downtown San Antonio
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown San Antonio
What to See in Downtown San Antonio
- Henry B. González Convention Center
- AT&T Center
- San Antonio River
Things to Do in Downtown San Antonio
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Market Square
- San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium
- The Shops of La Cantera
- Aztec Theater
Other Popular Downtown San Antonio Attractions
- San Antonio Majestic Theater
- Cathedral of San Fernando
- La Villita
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Shops at Rivercenter