What's Lichtenberg Like?There's a lot visitors like about Lichtenberg, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighborhood's shops. Spend an afternoon at Tierpark Berlin or Wellblechpalast. There's plenty more to see, including Palazzo Berlin and Sportforum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lichtenberg?
We have 33 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Lichtenberg:
The niu Hide3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
H24 Berlin Lichtenberg3-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Spacious rooms
Abacus Tierpark Hotel BerlinUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Holi Hostel HotelHostel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
Hotel Mit-Mensch3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to LichtenbergLichtenberg is located 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Lichtenberg
Traveling to Lichtenberg by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Berlin-Lichtenberg Station
- Berlin Hohenschönhausen Station
Getting to Lichtenberg on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Lichtenberg Station (S+U)/Siegfriedstr. Tram Stop
- Lichtenberg Station Tram Stop
- Storkower Straße S-Bahn