What's South Chaoyang Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than South Chaoyang. Spend an afternoon at Happy Valley Amusement Park or Chaoyang Park. There's plenty more to see, including Panjiayuan Antique Market and Panjiayuan Market.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Chaoyang?
We have 58 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in South Chaoyang:
Renaissance Beijing Capital HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • Central location
Ascott Riverside Garden BeijingFamily-friendly apartment with kitchen
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to South Chaoyang
South Chaoyang is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of Beijing.
- Capital Intl. Airport (PEK), 15.4 mi (24.9 km) from South Chaoyang
- Beijing (PKX-Daxing Intl.), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from South Chaoyang
Traveling to South Chaoyang by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Baiziwan Railway Station
- Beijing East Station
Getting to South Chaoyang on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Beijing Happy Valley Station
- Nanlouzizhuang Station
- Beijing University of Technology West Gate Station