What's North Chaoyang Like?
While in North Chaoyang, you can spend time appreciating the museums. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Olympic Forest Park and Jingshan Park. There's plenty more to see, including Beijing International Convention Center and Olympic Sports Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in North Chaoyang?
We have 113 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in North Chaoyang:
Sheraton Grand Beijing Dongcheng HotelLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar
InterContinental Beijing Beichen, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 spa tubs • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace
Holiday Inn Beijing Deshengmen, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Kuntai Hotel BeijingLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Health club • Bar • Cafe
Beijing Continental Grand Hotel3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to North Chaoyang
North Chaoyang is located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the heart of Beijing.
- Capital Intl. Airport (PEK), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from North Chaoyang
Getting to North Chaoyang on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Huixinxijie Beikou Station
- Huixinxijie Nankou Station
- Anzhenmen Station
Things to See and Do in and around North Chaoyang
What to See in North Chaoyang
- Beijing International Convention Center
- Olympic Sports Center
- Beijing National Stadium
- University of International Business and Economics
- China National Convention Center