What's Xuanwu Like?
In Xuanwu, you may want to appreciate the historical sites and temples. You can take some time to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's rich culture. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Xibianmen Watchtower and Qianmen Street. There's plenty more to see, including Beijing Museum of Natural History and Maliandao Tea Street.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Xuanwu?
We have 76 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Xuanwu:
JW Marriott Hotel Beijing CentralLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
Guanganmen Grand Metropark Hotel Beijing4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Nightclub • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Holiday Inn Express Beijing Temple of Heaven, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Qian Men Jian Guo Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
DoubleTree by Hilton BeijingLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Xuanwu
Xuanwu is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Beijing.
- Capital Intl. Airport (PEK), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from Xuanwu
- Beijing (PKX-Daxing Intl.), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from Xuanwu
Getting to Xuanwu on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Guang'anmennei Station
- Guang'anmen Station
- Niujie Station
Things to See and Do in and around Xuanwu
What to See in Xuanwu
- Xibianmen Watchtower
- Beijing Financial Street
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception
- Qianmen Street
- Lingjing Hutong