What's Fengtai Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Fengtai? Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Marco Polo Bridge and Dabaotai Western Han Dynasty Mausoleum. There's plenty more to see, including Beijing Garden Expo Park and Chinese People's Anti-Japanese War Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Fengtai?
We have 69 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Fengtai:
Holiday Inn Temple Of Heaven, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Walkable location
Sheraton Beijing Lize HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Nangong Spring Season Hotel - BeijingLuxury hotel with golf course, spa
- Free parking • Restaurant • Sauna • Tennis courts
Beijing Together HostelHostel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to FengtaiFengtai is located 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the heart of Beijing.
- Capital Intl. Airport (PEK), 22 mi (35.5 km) from Fengtai
- Beijing (PKX-Daxing Intl.), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from Fengtai
Traveling to Fengtai by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Fengtai Railway Station
- Beijing South Railway Station
Getting to Fengtai on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Qilizhuang Station
- Fengtainanlu Station
- Liuliqiao Station