What's Chongwen Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Chongwen? Spend an afternoon at Happy Valley Amusement Park or Chaoyang Park. There's plenty more to see, including Ming City Wall Relics Park and Beijing New World Shopping Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chongwen?
We have 7 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Chongwen but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • Health club • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
- Free in-room WiFi • Spa • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Comfy beds
Novotel Beijing Peace - 1.3 mi (2.1 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
Hilton Beijing Wangfujing - 1.3 mi (2 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
Ascott Raffles City Beijing - 2.9 mi (4.6 km) awayLuxury apartment with kitchen, soaking bathtub
Grand Millennium Beijing - 2.5 mi (4 km) awayLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
Four Seasons Beijing - 4.5 mi (7.2 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
How to Get to Chongwen
Chongwen is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Beijing.
- Capital Intl. Airport (PEK), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Chongwen
- Beijing (PKX-Daxing Intl.), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) from Chongwen
Things to See and Do in and around Chongwen
What to See in Chongwen
- Ming City Wall Relics Park
- Peking Union Medical College
- Wangfujing Street
- Ritan Park
- Longtan Park
Things to Do in Chongwen
- Beijing New World Shopping Mall
- Beijing Qianmen Street
- Jingshan Table Tennis Park