What's La Candelaria Like?
La Candelaria is notable for its museums. Take time to discover this walkable neighborhood's historical sites. Have a relaxing day visiting 93 Park. Other popular sights worth a visit include Unicentro Bogotá.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in La Candelaria?
We have 146 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in La Candelaria:
Hotel Casa DecoArt Deco hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
Hotel Bh Bicentenario3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Masaya BogotáHostel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Comfy beds
Hotel Casa De La Vega3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Hotel MuiscaMountain hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
How to Get to La Candelaria
La Candelaria is located 7.9 mi (12.6 km) from the heart of Bogotá.
- El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from La Candelaria
Things to See and Do in and around La Candelaria
What to See in La Candelaria
- 93 Park
- Externado University of Colombia
- Plaza de Bolívar
- Luna Park
- National University of Colombia
Things to Do in La Candelaria
- Unicentro Bogotá
- Botero Museum
- Casa de la Moneda
- Gold Museum
- Gran Estacion Shopping Mall