What's Magnificent Mile Like?
Visitors really like Magnificent Mile, especially its architecture, shops, and riverfront access. Enjoy this scenic neighborhood's museums and fantastic lake views, not to mention its many restaurants. Plan a fun excursion to Soldier Field and United Center. Navy Pier and McCormick Place are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Magnificent Mile?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Magnificent Mile:
Park Hyatt ChicagoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile4-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Garden
InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
Warwick Allerton - Chicago4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Magnificent Mile
Magnificent Mile is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Magnificent Mile
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from Magnificent Mile
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 20.8 mi (33.6 km) from Magnificent Mile
Things to See and Do in and around Magnificent Mile
What to See in Magnificent Mile
- Soldier Field
- United Center
- McCormick Place
- Wrigley Field
- Millennium Park
Things to Do in Magnificent Mile
- Navy Pier
- Michigan Avenue
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Shops at North Bridge
- Water Tower Place