What's East Memphis Like?
There's a lot visitors like about East Memphis, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. Take in some culture at a top spot like Graceland. Beale Street and FedEx Forum are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in East Memphis?
We have 127 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in East Memphis:
Holiday Inn University of Memphis All Suite, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Marriott Memphis East3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hampton Inn Memphis-PoplarCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel MemphisSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Fitness center
How to Get to East Memphis
East Memphis is located 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the heart of Memphis.
- Memphis International Airport (MEM), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from East Memphis
Things to See and Do in and around East Memphis
What to See in East Memphis
- Beale Street
- FedEx Forum
- University of Memphis
- Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium
Things to Do in East Memphis
- Memphis Botanic Garden
- Memphis Museum of Science & History
- Memphis Zoo
- Wolfchase Galleria
- Southland Casino Racing