What's Porta Vittoria Like?
While in Porta Vittoria, you can enjoy the coffeehouses. Take a fun excursion to San Siro Stadium. Cathedral of Milan and Piazza del Duomo are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Porta Vittoria?
We have 146 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Porta Vittoria:
Hotel Delizia2-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Snack bar
Fifty House CelliniLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Hotel RossoVinoCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Hotel La Caravella2-star hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Porta Vittoria
Porta Vittoria is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Linate Airport (LIN), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Porta Vittoria
- Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from Porta Vittoria
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 27.6 mi (44.3 km) from Porta Vittoria
Getting to Porta Vittoria on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Piazza Santa Maria del Suffragio Tram Stop
- Viale Monte Nero - Via Spartaco Tram Stop
- Via Cadore - Corso Ventidue Marzo Tram Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Porta Vittoria
What to See in Porta Vittoria
- Cathedral of Milan
- Piazza del Duomo
- San Siro Stadium
- Piazza Cinque Giornate
- Porta Venezia