What's Porta Garibaldi Like?While in Porta Garibaldi, you can spend time appreciating the art scene. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Corso Como to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Piazza Gae Aulenti and Parco Biblioteca degli Alberi.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Porta Garibaldi?
We have 374 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Porta Garibaldi:
Room InnB&B with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Central location
Milano Verticale - UNA Esperienze4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden
Hotel Tocq4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
AC Hotel Milano by Marriott4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to Porta GaribaldiPorta Garibaldi is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from Porta Garibaldi
- Linate Airport (LIN), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Porta Garibaldi
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from Porta Garibaldi
Traveling to Porta Garibaldi by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Milan (IPR-Porta Garibaldi Rail Station)
- Milan Porta Garibaldi Station
Getting to Porta Garibaldi on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Monumentale Station
- Garibaldi Station
- Milan Porta Garibaldi Underground Station