What's Porta Garibaldi Like?
While in Porta Garibaldi, you can spend time appreciating the art scene. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Cathedral of Milan. Piazza del Duomo and San Siro Stadium are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Porta Garibaldi?
We have 168 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Porta Garibaldi:
Room InnB&B with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Central location
Milano Verticale | UNA Esperienze4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden
Hotel Tocq4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
AC Hotel Milano by Marriott4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
NH Milano Palazzo Moscova4-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to Porta Garibaldi
Porta Garibaldi is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Linate Airport (LIN), 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Porta Garibaldi
- Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from Porta Garibaldi
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 27.9 mi (44.8 km) from Porta Garibaldi
Traveling to Porta Garibaldi by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Milan Porta Garibaldi Station
- Milan (IPR-Porta Garibaldi Rail Station)
Getting to Porta Garibaldi on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Via Rosales Tram Stop
- V.le M.te Grappa Via Gioia Tram Stop
- Viale Monte Grappa - Via Gioia Tram Stop