What's Dorsoduro Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Dorsoduro, especially its restaurants and museums. You can take time to discover this romantic neighborhood's cathedral and waterfront. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Rialto Bridge. St. Mark's Square and Piazzale Roma are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Dorsoduro?
We have 346 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Dorsoduro:
Ca Maria AdeleBoutique townhouse with bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Il Palazzo ExperimentalLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Hotel MorescoUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
EXCESS VENICE Boutique Hotel & Private Spa (Adults Only)Adults-only hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Hotel Nani Mocenigo PalaceUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Dorsoduro
Dorsoduro is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Venice.
- Marco Polo Airport (VCE), 5 mi (8.1 km) from Dorsoduro
Things to See and Do in and around Dorsoduro
What to See in Dorsoduro
- St. Mark's Square
- Piazzale Roma
- Grand Canal
- Rialto Bridge
- Maritime Station
Things to Do in Dorsoduro
- Ca' Rezzonico
- Academy Gallery
- Peggy Guggenheim Museum
- Fondamenta Nuove