What's Santa Croce Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Santa Croce, especially its cafes. You can take some time to enjoy this romantic neighborhood's art scene and museums. Nature lovers can explore top areas like Grand Canal. St. Mark's Square and Piazzale Roma are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Santa Croce?
We have 258 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Santa Croce:
Santa Croce Boutique HotelUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ca' Bonvicini - B&BCity-center B&B
- Free WiFi • Central location
B&B Vista sul Canal GrandeCity-center B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Central location
Hotel Aquarius VeniceUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Ca' RizaTownhouse with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
How to Get to Santa Croce
Santa Croce is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Venice.
- Marco Polo Airport (VCE), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Santa Croce
Things to See and Do in and around Santa Croce
What to See in Santa Croce
- St. Mark's Square
- Piazzale Roma
- Rialto Bridge
- Grand Canal
- Campo Santa Margherita
Things to Do in Santa Croce
- Fondamenta Nuove
- Caribe Bay Jesolo
- Caribe Bay
- Villa Pisani National Museum