What's EUR Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider EUR? Take in some culture at National Museum of the Early Middle Ages and National Prehistoric and Ethnographic Museum "Luigi Pigorini". There's plenty more to see, including PalaLottomatica and Roma Convention Center La Nuvola.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in EUR?
We have 19 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in EUR:
Ibis Styles Roma Eur4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Spacious rooms
Hotel Dei Congressi4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Hotel Shangri-La Roma4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Villa EUR - Parco dei Pini3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
How to Get to EUREUR is located 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from EUR
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from EUR
Getting to EUR on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- EUR Palasport Station
- EUR Fermi Station
- EUR Magliana Station
Things to See and Do in and around EUR
What to See in EUR
- Roma Convention Center La Nuvola
- Spazio Novecento
- Palazzo dei Congressi
- Tiber River