What's Santa Maria Novella Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Santa Maria Novella, especially its cafes and museums. Enjoy this walkable neighborhood's art scene and selection of shops. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Historic Center - Downtown and Ponte Vecchio. There's plenty more to see, including The New Florence Opera House and Leopolda Station Exhibition Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Santa Maria Novella?
We have 644 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Santa Maria Novella:
Eco Urban B&BCity-center B&B
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
The Moon Boutique Hotel & Spa4-star hotel with spa, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
The St. Regis FlorenceRiverfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub • Cafe • Terrace • Garden
Grand Hotel Minerva4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace
How to Get to Santa Maria Novella
Santa Maria Novella is located 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Porta al Prato.
- Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Santa Maria Novella
Traveling to Santa Maria Novella by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Porta al Prato Station
- Florence Santa Maria Novella Station
- Florence (ZMS-Santa Maria Novella Train Station)
Getting to Santa Maria Novella on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Porta al Prato - Leopolda Tram Stop
- Fratelli Rosselli Tram Stop
- Belfiore Tram Stop