What's Mitte Like?People go to Mitte to see famous places such as Brandenburg Gate, as well as its many attractions like Zoo Berlin. Enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's museums and selection of restaurants. Potsdamer Platz and Alexanderplatz are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mitte?
We have 500 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Mitte:
Gorki Apartments BerlinCity-center hotel with spa
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Casa Camper Berlin4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Health club • Cafe • Central location
Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome BerlinLuxury hotel with 2 bars, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Steigenberger Hotel Am KanzleramtLuxury hotel with bar, conference center
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
SO/ Berlin Das StueLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
How to Get to MitteMitte is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Mitte
Traveling to Mitte by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Berlin (QPP-Berlin Central Station)
- Berlin Central Station (tief)
- Berlin Central Station
Getting to Mitte on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Schwartzkopffstrasse U-Bahn
- Reinickendorfer Street U-Bahn
- Berlin Central Station S-Bahn