What's Friedrichshain Like?There's a lot visitors like about Friedrichshain, especially its bars and art scene. Travelers like this family-friendly neighborhood for its museums. Take a fun excursion to Mercedes-Benz Arena. Other popular sights worth a visit include East Side Gallery.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Friedrichshain?
We have 135 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Friedrichshain:
Hotel Indigo Berlin - East Side Gallery, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hampton by Hilton Berlin City East Side GalleryCity-center hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Schulz Hotel Berlin Wall at the East Side GalleryHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Nu Wave HotelCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
Nhow Berlin4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to FriedrichshainFriedrichshain is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Friedrichshain
Traveling to Friedrichshain by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Warschauer Straße Station
- Berlin East Station
- Ostkreuz Station
Getting to Friedrichshain on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Frankfurter Gate U-Bahn
- Weberwiese U-Bahn
- Samariterstrasse U-Bahn