What's Old City Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Old City, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Travelers like this walkable neighborhood for its museums. Plan a fun excursion to Citizens Bank Park and Lincoln Financial Field. Liberty Bell Center and Reading Terminal Market are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Old City?
We have 73 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Old City:
Lokal Hotel - Old CityColonial hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
Penn's View Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 14 spa tubs • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Apple Hostels2-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Nightclub • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Independence Park Hotel, BW Premier CollectionCity-center hotel with health club
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia - Penns Landing, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Old City
Old City is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Intl. Airport (PHL), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Old City
- Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Old City
- Trenton–Mercer Airport (TTN), 28.1 mi (45.3 km) from Old City
Getting to Old City on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 2nd St. Station
- 5th St. Station
Things to See and Do in and around Old City
What to See in Old City
- University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Rittenhouse Square
- Citizens Bank Park
- Lincoln Financial Field