What's Back Bay Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Back Bay, especially its shops and churches. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great restaurants. Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Copley Square and Boston Common. Fenway Park and TD Garden are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Back Bay?
We have 160 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Back Bay:
The Newbury BostonLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- 24-hour fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Lenox Hotel BostonLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Eliot Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel AKA Back Bay4-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, BostonLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Back Bay
Back Bay is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Back Bay
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Back Bay
- Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Back Bay
Getting to Back Bay on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Copley Station
- Prudential Station
- Arlington Station
Things to See and Do in and around Back Bay
What to See in Back Bay
- Copley Square
- Boston Common
- Boston University
- Fenway Park
- TD Garden