What's Dahar like?
Dahar is notable for its beach access. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as swimming.
Take time to see places such as Hurghada City Center and Abdulmoneim Riadh Mosque while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Saint Shenouda Coptic Orthodox Church.
How to get to Dahar
Dahar is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Hurghada.
- Hurghada (HRG-Hurghada Intl.), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Dahar
Things to see and do in and around Dahar
What to see in Dahar
- Abdulmoneim Riadh Mosque
- Saint Shenouda Coptic Orthodox Church
When is the best time to visit Hurghada?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: March, May, January, February (average 4 mm of rainfall)