What's Fatih Like?People go to Fatih to see favorite places like Blue Mosque, and to take in culture at top venues like Hagia Sophia. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's museums and selection of cafes. Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Fatih?
We have 1527 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Fatih:
Bram Hotel IstanbulCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
AJWA SultanahmetLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Walkable location
White House Hotel IstanbulUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Royan SuitesBeach hotel with 10 beach bars, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 4 cafes • Bar • Walkable location
Meg HotelCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to Get to FatihFatih is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Istanbul.
- Istanbul Airport (IST), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from Fatih
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Intl. Airport (SAW), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from Fatih
Traveling to Fatih by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Emniyet - Fatih Station
- Vezneciler Subway Station
- YeniKapi Station
Getting to Fatih on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Aksaray Station
- Yusufpasa Station
- Findikzade Station