What's Monastiraki Like?There's a lot visitors like about Monastiraki, especially its bars and historical sites. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. With a trip to Ermou Street or Monastiraki Flea Market, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Church Of Agia Irini and Hadrian's Library.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Monastiraki?
We have 216 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Monastiraki:
- Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
360 Degrees Pop Art Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
360 Degrees3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hellenic Vibes Smart Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Emporikon Athens HotelUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to MonastirakiMonastiraki is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Athens.
- Athens Intl. Airport (ATH), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Monastiraki
Things to See and Do in and around Monastiraki
What to See in Monastiraki
- Church Of Agia Irini
- Hadrian's Library
- Tzisdarakis Mosque
Things to Do in Monastiraki
- Ermou Street
- Monastiraki Flea Market