What's Kolonaki Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Kolonaki, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great bars and shops. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Acropolis and Parthenon. Syntagma Square and Port of Piraeus are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kolonaki?
We have 472 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Kolonaki:
Oniro City4-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
The Modernist Athens4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe
Monsieur Didot3-star guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden
Academias Hotel, Autograph CollectionLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe
How to Get to Kolonaki
Kolonaki is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Athens.
- Athens Intl. Airport (ATH), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Kolonaki
Getting to Kolonaki on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Aristippou Station
- Evangelismos Station
- Saint George Station
Things to See and Do in and around Kolonaki
What to See in Kolonaki
- Syntagma Square
- Port of Piraeus
- Lycabettus Hill Viewing Area