What's Exarhia Like?There's a lot visitors like about Exarhia, especially its restaurants and museums. You'll find a selection of cafes and shops in the neighborhood. Take time to see places like National Archaeological Museum of Athens and Pedion Areos Park while you're here. Syntagma Square and Acropolis are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Exarhia?
We have 233 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Exarhia:
Colors Hotel Athens4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Trendy Hotel by Athens Prime HotelsUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Athens Quinta2-star hostel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Areos HotelUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Attentive staff
How to Get to ExarhiaExarhia is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Athens.
- Athens Intl. Airport (ATH), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Exarhia
Things to See and Do in and around Exarhia
What to See in Exarhia
- Pedion Areos Park
- National Technical University of Athens
Things to Do in Exarhia
- National Archaeological Museum of Athens
- Fournos Theatre