What's Eastern Market Like?
Eastern Market is notable for its theater scene. Enjoy the neighborhood's live music and entertainment venues. Plan a fun excursion to Ford Field and Comerica Park. Little Caesars Arena and Hollywood Casino at Greektown are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Eastern Market?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Eastern Market but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free valet parking • Free Internet access • 4 bars • Spa tub • Casino
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free Internet access • 2 bars • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Fort Pontchartrain Detroit, a Wyndham Hotel - 1.5 mi (2.5 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
MotorCity Casino Hotel - 1.5 mi (2.5 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
Atheneum Suite Hotel - 1.1 mi (1.7 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
The Siren Hotel - 1 mi (1.6 km) awayBaroque hotel with 3 restaurants, 4 bars
Hollywood Casino at Greektown - 0.9 mi (1.5 km) away4-star hotel with casino, restaurant
How to Get to Eastern Market
Eastern Market is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Detroit.
- Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from Eastern Market
- Windsor, ON (YQG), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Eastern Market
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from Eastern Market
Things to See and Do in and around Eastern Market
What to See in Eastern Market
- Ford Field
- Comerica Park
- Little Caesars Arena
- Campus Martius Park
- Detroit Riverwalk
Things to Do in Eastern Market
- Hollywood Casino at Greektown
- MGM Grand Detroit Casino
- Henry Ford Museum
- Fox Theatre
- Detroit Opera House