What's Victoria and Alfred Waterfront Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, especially its restaurants. Travelers like this scenic neighborhood's captivating mountain views and great shops. With a trip to The Watershed or Oranjezicht City Farm Market, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Cape Town Cruise Terminal and Two Oceans Aquarium.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Victoria and Alfred Waterfront?
We have 114 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Victoria and Alfred Waterfront:
Mountain Marina Luxury Apartments4.5-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Health club • Bar • Walkable location
Cape Grace Managed By AccorLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Central location
The Table Bay HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa • Central location
Queen Victoria Hotel & Manor House by NEWMARKLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Central location
The Manor House at the Queen Victoria Hotel by NEWMARKLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Walkable location
How to Get to Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town Intl. Airport (CPT), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
Things to See and Do in and around Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
What to See in Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal
- Hisense Wheel of Excellence
- Clock Tower
- Chavonnes Battery Museum
- Union Castle House
Things to Do in Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- Nelson Mandela Gateway
- Cape Town Diamond Museum
- Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa
- The African Dance Theatre