What's Notting Hill Like?
People go to Notting Hill to see favorite places like Tower of London, and to take in culture at top venues like O2 Arena. Enjoy the neighborhood's festivals, art scene, and opera. Hyde Park and Oxford Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Notting Hill?
We have 801 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Notting Hill:
The Hayden Pub & Rooms4-star inn with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace
The Laslett HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
55 by Le MirageGeorgian hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Phoenix HotelVictorian hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
London House HotelVictorian hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Notting Hill
Notting Hill is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Notting Hill
- London City Airport (LCY), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Notting Hill
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from Notting Hill
Getting to Notting Hill on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Holland Park Underground Station
- Ladbroke Grove Underground Station
- Latimer Road Underground Station
Things to See and Do in and around Notting Hill
What to See in Notting Hill
- Hyde Park
- Piccadilly Circus
- Trafalgar Square
- Wembley Stadium
- Tower of London