What's Ba Dinh Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Ba Dinh, especially its restaurants. Travelers like this family-friendly neighborhood for its fantastic lake views. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Imperial Citadel of Thang Long. There's plenty more to see, including Ho Chi Minh Museum and Lotte Center Hanoi.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ba Dinh?
We have 371 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Ba Dinh:
Hanoi Le Jardin Hotel & SpaUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Lotte Hotel HanoiLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • Central location
Hong Ngoc Cochinchine Boutique Hotel & Spa4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Azumaya Hotel Kim Ma 22.5-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour front desk
Grand Vista HanoiLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar
How to Get to Ba Dinh
Ba Dinh is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Hanoi.
- Noi Bai Intl. Airport (HAN), 12.4 mi (20 km) from Ba Dinh
Things to See and Do in and around Ba Dinh
What to See in Ba Dinh
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Lotte Center Hanoi
- Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
- West Lake
- Hanoi Botanical Garden
Things to Do in Ba Dinh
- Ho Chi Minh Museum
- Hanoi War Museum
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Train Street
- Vietnam National Museum of Fine Arts