What's Atocha Like?
People go to Atocha for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions like Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Travelers like this walkable neighborhood for its museums. Puerta del Sol and Gran Via Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Atocha?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Atocha but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar
Hotel Emperador - 2 mi (3.3 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
Hotel Regina - 1.5 mi (2.5 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hotel Atlantico Madrid - 1.8 mi (3 km) awayCity-center hotel with bar
Hard Rock Hotel Madrid - 0.9 mi (1.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with restaurant, pool bar
Pestana CR7 Gran Vía Madrid - 1.8 mi (2.9 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
How to Get to Atocha
Atocha is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Atocha
Traveling to Atocha by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Calanas Station
- Atocha Cercanías Station
- Madrid Atocha Station
Things to See and Do in and around Atocha
What to See in Atocha
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- El Retiro Park
- WiZink Center