What's Norrmalm Like?
People go to Norrmalm to see attractions like Gröna Lund and to explore its green spaces like Skansen. Enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's museums and selection of cafes. There's plenty more to see, including Drottninggatan and Hotorget Square.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Norrmalm?
We have 76 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Norrmalm:
Lydmar HotelLuxury hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Grand Hôtel StockholmLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar • Central location
At SixLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Scandic Klara4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
Hobo Hotel Stockholm3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • 24-hour health club • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
How to Get to Norrmalm
Norrmalm is located 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Stockholm.
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN), 22.3 mi (36 km) from Norrmalm
- Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Norrmalm
Traveling to Norrmalm by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Stockholm City Station
- Stockholm Central Station
- Stockholm (XEV-Stockholm Central Train Station)
Getting to Norrmalm on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Hotorget T-Bana
- Sergels Torg Tram Stop
- T-Centralen Spårv Tram Stop