What's Grunerlokka Like?There's a lot visitors like about Grunerlokka, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops. Nature lovers can visit Sofienberg Park and Birkelunden. There's plenty more to see, including Mathallen Oslo and Popsenteret.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Grunerlokka?
We have 25 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Grunerlokka:
Scandic Vulkan4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Walkable location
Anker Apartment – GrünerløkkaCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Garden • Spacious rooms
How to Get to GrunerlokkaGrunerlokka is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Oslo.
- Gardermoen Airport (OSL), 22 mi (35.4 km) from Grunerlokka
Getting to Grunerlokka on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Olaf Ryes Place Light Rail Station
- Schous Place Light Rail Station
- Birkelunden Light Rail Station
Things to See and Do in and around Grunerlokka
What to See in Grunerlokka
- Sofienberg Park
- Sofienberg Church
- Paulus Church