What's Park Cities Like?There's a lot visitors like about Park Cities, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great restaurants. Plan a fun excursion to Gerald J. Ford Stadium and Dallas Country Club. There's plenty more to see, including Highland Park Shopping Village and Knox-Henderson Shopping District.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Park Cities?
We have 18 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Park Cities:
The Lumen4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
Hilton Dallas/Park Cities4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Park CitiesPark Cities is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the heart of Dallas.
- Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Park Cities
- Love Field Airport (DAL), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Park Cities
Things to See and Do in and around Park Cities
What to See in Park Cities
- Southern Methodist University
- Gerald J. Ford Stadium
- Moody Coliseum
Things to Do in Park Cities
- Highland Park Shopping Village
- Knox-Henderson Shopping District
- Dallas Country Club
- George W Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Plaza at Preston Center