What's Downtown Toronto Like?Visitors really like Downtown Toronto, especially its theater scene, aquarium, and restaurants. Enjoy this walkable neighborhood's museums and selection of shops. Plan a fun excursion to Rogers Centre and Scotiabank Arena. Toronto Eaton Centre and CN Tower are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Toronto?
We have 1102 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Downtown Toronto:
The St. Regis TorontoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
The Ivy at VerityLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel CollectionLakefront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Steam room • Spacious rooms
Fairmont Royal York Gold ExperienceLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Attentive staff
Bisha Hotel TorontoLuxury hotel with pool bar, bar
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Downtown TorontoDowntown Toronto is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Downtown Toronto
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Downtown Toronto
Traveling to Downtown Toronto by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Union Station
- Exhibition Station
Getting to Downtown Toronto on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Queen St West at Soho St Stop
- Queen St West at John St Stop
- Queen St West at Peter St Stop