What's Waikiki Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Waikiki, especially its shops and beach access. Travelers like the neighborhood's beautiful island views and great restaurants. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Waikiki Beach Walk and Ala Moana Center. Waikiki Beach and Royal Hawaiian Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Waikiki?
We have 4107 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Waikiki:
HalekulaniUpscale beachfront resort with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • Fitness center • Outdoor pool
Prince WaikikiLuxury resort with 2 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
- 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Terrace • Pool loungers
Wayfinder Waikiki4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Bar • Cafe • Terrace
The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki BeachLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Steam room • 2 cafes • 24-hour fitness center
The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Waikiki
Waikiki is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Honolulu.
- Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Waikiki
- Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Waikiki
Things to See and Do in and around Waikiki
What to See in Waikiki
- Waikiki Beach
- Honolulu Harbor
- Pearl Harbor
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Fort DeRussy
Things to Do in Waikiki
- Waikiki Beach Walk
- Ala Moana Center
- Royal Hawaiian Center
- International Market Place
- Honolulu Zoo