What's Financial District Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Financial District, especially its restaurants and Chinatown. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great shops. Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Alcatraz Island and Presidio of San Francisco. Oracle Park and Pier 39 are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Financial District?
We have 20 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Financial District:
Omni San Francisco HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco at EmbarcaderoLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San FranciscoLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Galleria Park HotelUpscale hotel
- Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco4-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to Financial District
Financial District is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of San Francisco.
- San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Financial District
- Oakland Intl. Airport (OAK), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Financial District
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from Financial District
Getting to Financial District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- California St & Front St Stop
- California St & Battery St Stop
- California St & Davis St Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Financial District
What to See in Financial District
- Oracle Park
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Moscone Convention Center
- Lombard Street
- Chase Center