What's Downtown Mazatlan like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Downtown Mazatlan, especially its restaurants and beach access. Enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment venues and shops. Take in some culture at Angela Peralta Theater and Luna Contemporary Art Gallery. There's plenty more to see, including Plaza Machado and Olas Altas Beach.
How to get to Downtown Mazatlan
Downtown Mazatlan is located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Mazatlán.
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa (MZT-General Rafael Buelna Intl.), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Downtown Mazatlan
Things to see and do in and around Downtown Mazatlan
What to see in Downtown Mazatlan
- Plaza Machado
- Olas Altas Beach
- The Mazatlan Malecón
- Playa Norte
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral
Things to do in Downtown Mazatlan
- Angela Peralta Theater
- Jose Maria Pino Suarez Municipal Market
- Luna Contemporary Art Gallery
- Luna: Arte Contemporaneo
- Museo Arqueologia
Other popular Downtown Mazatlan attractions
- Los Pinos Beach
- Fisherman's Monument
- Republic Square
- Mazatlan Archaeological Museum
- Monument of Fernando Valades
When is the best time to visit Mazatlán?