What's Downtown Mexico City Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Downtown Mexico City, especially its shops and museums. Enjoy the neighborhood's art scene and rich culture. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Paseo de la Reforma and Palacio de Bellas Artes. Zócalo and Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Mexico City?
We have 503 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Downtown Mexico City:
Design Hotel MUMEDI4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Histórico Central Mexico City4-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour health club
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Walkable location
Hotel Flamencos3.5-star hotel with restaurant, conference center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Casa Prim Hotel BoutiqueAdults-only hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Casa de la Luz4-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Downtown Mexico City
Downtown Mexico City is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Downtown Mexico City
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from Downtown Mexico City
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 29 mi (46.7 km) from Downtown Mexico City
Getting to Downtown Mexico City on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Garibaldi-Lagunilla Station
- Guerrero Station
- Lagunilla Station
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown Mexico City
What to See in Downtown Mexico City
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Paseo de la Reforma
- World Trade Center Mexico City
- Estadio Azteca