What's San Isidro Like?
There's a lot visitors like about San Isidro, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great restaurants. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Plaza Norte Peru to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Olivar Park and Lima Golf Club.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in San Isidro?
We have 173 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in San Isidro:
Hyatt Centric San Isidro LimaLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
Neo Hotel Boutique4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Snack bar
Country Club Lima Hotel - The Leading Hotels of the WorldLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Bar • Pool loungers
Aku Hotels4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Ramada Encore by Wyndham Lima San Isidro3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace
How to Get to San Isidro
San Isidro is located 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Lima.
- Jorge Chavez Intl. Airport (LIM), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from San Isidro
Things to See and Do in and around San Isidro
What to See in San Isidro
- Olivar Park
- The Westin Lima Convention Center
- Huaca Pucllana Ruins
- Miraflores Central Park
- John F. Kennedy Park
Things to Do in San Isidro
- Plaza Norte Peru
- Lima Golf Club
- Risso Commercial Center
- Real Plaza Salaverry
- La Rambla San Borja