What's Banjara Hills Like?There's a lot visitors like about Banjara Hills, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighborhood's shops. Spend an afternoon at Hazarat Bal Mosque or Lenin Statue. There's plenty more to see, including GVK One Mall and Jagannath Temple.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Banjara Hills?
We have 54 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Banjara Hills:
Taj KrishnaLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Steam room • Attentive staff
Taj DeccanLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Attentive staff
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Hyderabad Banjara HillsLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Spacious rooms
Park Hyatt HyderabadLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Comfy beds
Hyatt Place Hyderabad Banjara HillsLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Central location
How to Get to Banjara HillsBanjara Hills is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Hyderabad.
- Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Airport (HYD), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Banjara Hills
Things to See and Do in and around Banjara Hills
What to See in Banjara Hills
- Jagannath Temple
- Gunadala Matha Shrine
- Lotus Pond
Things to Do in Banjara Hills
- GVK One Mall
- Hazarat Bal Mosque
- Lenin Statue