What's Karlín Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Karlín, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops and bars. There's lots to explore including top spots like Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. There's plenty more to see, including Palladium Shopping Centre and Riegrovy Sady.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Karlín?
We have 69 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Karlín:
Hotel Charles Central
- Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Olympik4-star hotel with casino, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Adeba3-star hotel with bar, conference center
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • An area shuttle
Hilton PragueRiverfront hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- 2 bars • Steam room • Health club • Casino • Rooftop terrace
Hotel TristarFamily-friendly hotel with casino, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Terrace
How to Get to Karlín
Karlín is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from Karlín
Getting to Karlín on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Křižíkova Station
- Křižíkova Stop
- Karlínské Náměstí Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Karlín
What to See in Karlín
- Wenceslas Square
- Old Town Square
- Riegrovy Sady
- Sportovní hala Fortuna
- Na Prikope