What's Roppongi Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Roppongi, especially its restaurants. Take time discovering the neighborhood's shops. Take time to see places like National Art Center, Tokyo and Tokyo City View and Sky Deck while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Roppongi Hills and Roppongi Sakurazaka.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Roppongi?
We have 34 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Roppongi:
Grand Hyatt TokyoLuxury hotel with 7 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Mitsui Garden Hotel Roppongi Tokyo Premier3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Apa Hotel＆Resort〈Roppongi Ekihigashi〉3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
Act Hotel RoppongiCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Candeo Hotels Tokyo Roppongi3.5-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Roppongi
Roppongi is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Roppongi
Getting to Roppongi on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Roppongi Station
- Roppongi-itchome Station
Things to See and Do in and around Roppongi
What to See in Roppongi
- Tokyo City View and Sky Deck
- Roppongi Hills
- Roppongi Sakurazaka
- International House of Japan
- TV Asahi