What's Shibuya Like?There's a lot visitors like about Shibuya, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants. Top places to visit include Shibuya Crossing. There's plenty more to see, including NHK Hall and Yoyogi National Gymnasium.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Shibuya?
We have 268 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Shibuya:
Cerulean Tower Tokyu HotelLuxury hotel with 7 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Trunk (Hotel)3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
All day place shibuyaCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
The Millennials ShibuyaAdults-only hotel with conference center
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
The OneFive Tokyo Shibuya (Former Name: Hotel Emit Shibuya)2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to ShibuyaShibuya is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Shibuya
Traveling to Shibuya by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Harajuku Station
- Shinsen Station
- Yoyogi-Hachiman Station
Getting to Shibuya on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Meiji-jingumae 'Harajuku' Station
- Shibuya Station
- Yoyogi-koen Station